Monday 30 October 2017

Happy Halloween! Are You Ready for #NaNoWriMo?

Boo! Scared you!

Ha ha, yes we are celebrating my favourite time of year, Halloween, or Samhain as I prefer to call the festival. See my pagan housewife blog for more about that.


Today I am hosting a Halloween party for my daughters and their friends, so we have decorated the house, stocked up on treats, planned the games and got our fancy dress ready. At the weekend we attended a big family party in our town and it was lots of fun as always.

  

Halloween heralds the arrival of another annual event that has become a staple in my life: #NaNoWriMo. Are you participating this year? Shall we be writing buddies? Look me up if you like, my NaNo name is SpookyMrsGreen. I haven’t really planned for the event this year since I’ve been busy with domestic challenges. I was going to use this NaNoWriMo as the opportunity to write book 6 in my Redcliffe Novels series, but I got a bit overexcited and already started writing that at the beginning of October. Instead I have decided to start a brand new novel, the sequel to Vampire of Blackpool. I have no idea where it is going or what will happen. I am a true pantser. Here’s to #NaNoWriMo 2017!



Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment