Thursday 24 August 2017

#TheRedcliffeNovels - A New Novel is Growing!

Ok, so I have been a bit quiet during the summer holidays. My children have been home from school, we have been busy with family activities, catching up with friends, shopping for school uniform, and all the other stuff that goes with family life. But somehow, I found time to finish the first draft of my fifth Redcliffe novel. Hooray! Heart of the Vampire (A Redcliffe Novel) book 5 is shaping up pretty well so far, and I am very pleased with it.



But here is even more exciting news: I have the seeds of a new novel beginning to take hold. That’s right, Redcliffe book 6 is about to be written. I haven’t put anything down on paper yet. My process is to allow the story time to unfold in my mind, until it bursts out onto the page. I am hoping to save it for NaNoWriMo, and then get the first draft written in one month. But we will see what happens in other areas of my life. I don’t yet have a title, but it must be something to do with the werewolf… Do you have a suggestion?



Have you discovered the Redcliffe novels? Sign up today, and receive your fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment