Monday 10 July 2017

Book Review - Rule 34: Weird and Wonderful Fetish Erotica #ASMSG

Today I share something a little bit different, and exciting! This is Rule 34: Weird and Wonderful Fetish Erotica edited by Zak Jane Keir.



I was intrigued by the cover on this book, so when I received the paperback it gave me a visual delight straight away. These stories are extremely kinky and yet still fairly comfortable to read, if that makes sense. Put it this way: they gave me a few ideas for how to liven things up in the bedroom! I especially liked the story involving bells, and the one about the caves… I won’t spoil it for you, but I will say give it a try if you are curious.


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment