Thursday 8 June 2017

Did You Read His Story? The Darkness of Love #ASMSG

In all the excitement of preparing to release book 4 in the Redcliffe novels series, it seems I have neglected a couple of my older stories. Have you read The Darkness of Love yet? This Victorian vampire romance is not what you would expect, as my reviewers have reliably informed me. It tells the story of the vampire Marcus Scott who we meet in Redcliffe, Cornwall. He was a mere stablehand on an English country estate before he became immortal…

The Darkness of Love available from Chances Press 

Read his story, and catch up with one of his later adventures in Christmas With the Vampires. I will be back on Monday to reveal the cover for my brand new upcoming novel, Eye of the Tiger (A Redcliffe Novel).

  


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment