Monday 27 March 2017

Bridge House Publishing Author Event

My very first published story was The Teen Game, a short vampire story set in Manchester. It was featured in the anthology Devils, Demons and Werewolves by Bridge House Publishing, and is listed under my maiden name, Catherine Hargreaves.  I still remember the excitement I felt when I read the acceptance email as I was travelling out for a pre-wedding celebration with my mum and mother-in-law!



Later this week I will be attending an online author event with Gill James from Bridge House publishing. She is bringing together a group of authors and their books, and we will share our advice, our writing experience, and offer up a few new books and stories in competitions.





I believe Devils, Demons and Werewolves may be on special offer for the event, so sign up on the Facebook page, and I will see you there… You might even win a free book!





Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment