Monday 5 December 2016

My #Blogmas Challenge for Christmas

It feels like weeks since I completed #NaNoWriMo, and yet it has only been around seven days. Yes, last week was a long one, and very busy as always. There is no sign of things slowing down, either. Oh no. I am still persevering with my #365DaysofTarot challenge, where I perform a Tarot card reading every day and write it in my designated notebook. I plan to turn it into a book at some point in the future, but that will not come to fruition until at least 2018.

Merry Blogmas from SpookyMrsGreen!

This month my challenge is #Blogmas. Over on my SpookyMrsGreen: the Pagan Housewife blog, I am writing and posting every day in the run-up to Christmas. My posts are a variety of anecdotes about preparing for Christmas with young children, shopping and gift ideas, and my pagan lifestyle activites that run alongside. Go and check it out if you are interested!


Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe today, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book to get you started… (be warned, my vampires do not sparkle, and my wolves will bite!) 

1 comment:

  1. Super blog and your presenting style about the Frightening Videos are very appreciated good work.
    Frightening Videos

    ReplyDelete