Tuesday 24 May 2016

Meet the Pagan Housewife at Crewe Alexandra FC

I am getting out there again! This socializing thing is becoming a bit of a habit, and I have to say I rather enjoy it. You can meet me, Catherine Green, aka the Pagan Housewife, at Crewe Alexandra Football Club this Bank Holiday weekend. It is really easy to get there by train or car, since the stadium is right behind the train station and about 10 minutes drive from the M6 motorway.


On Saturday 28th May I will be talking about British Paranormal Romance, my writing process, and showcasing my novels, including the official launch of The Vampire of Blackpool. Come and join me if you love reading, love to write, and love to support your local Indie book scene.


On Sunday 29th May I will be talking as SpookyMrsGreen, the Pagan Housewife, and sharing tales of my ghost hunting adventures, my pagan lifestyle, and being an eco-conscious parent. Both talks are in the Pink Room at 2:15pm, and there are lots of other talks and workshops happening throughout the weekend.

See you in Crewe!

No comments:

Post a Comment