Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hump Day Hook: Christmas with the Vampires #ReadMe

It has been a while since I participated in Hump Day Hook, and I have to say I missed it! Today I am back, and I am sharing an excerpt from my brand new exclusive short story Christmas With The Vampires. You can download it for free on Amazon Kindle for a limited time now.

        
       “I am strong, Amelia,” he said, “You taught me well.”
She pressed her cold lips to his, crushing her body against him in a passionate embrace. He could not refuse her. His arms wrapped around her familiar body instinctively as he returned her hungry kiss, and he groaned helplessly. She laughed and pulled away from him.
“Take me to your hotel,” she commanded.
“Yes, my Lady,” he gasped, falling into his old ways almost as if they had never parted company and this was not a new century with new ways of behaving. 


Tantalising, eh? Ha ha, now hop over to my Vampire Christmas Party where you can meet our mysterious vampires and find out a little more about them... Also check out our Hump Day Hook group on Facebook for more excerpts from fabulous books of all genres and styles.

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. I can feel that these two have history. Nice reunion!

    ReplyDelete