Monday 11 November 2013

Using #PurpleBiz to Sell Books

Today I have the honour of being the featured small business by Purple Dog on Twitter. Their extensive network of followers will RT messages about me, Spooky Mrs Green, which in turn will translate into more book sales as people begin to discover the genius that is my work. Well, that is the theory! I am very thrilled to have been chosen today, although I did work hard to obtain my position as well.


I would also like to mention LF Designs who made the cool personalised web badge. Check them out for more merchandise for yourself and your business. If you are interested in trying alternative social networking methods for your own business, be it books, multimedia or anything else, check out the hashtag #PurpleBiz on Twitter. See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment