Monday 21 January 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Hooray! Ciaran Dwynvil has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you! 

Ciaran writes gay and erotic paranormal romance, and I thoroughly enjoy reading his weekly snippets and excerpts every Wednesday on the Hump Day Hook blog hop. 

 The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:

1.      My third novel, Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel) will be released very soon
2.      I am a natural redhead, and proud of it!
3.      I am married with one toddler, one Staffydoodle dog, and 2 turtles
4.      My hobbies include card making and crafting bead jewellery
5.      I sometimes hunt ghosts
6.      Occasionally I aspire to be like a Stepford wife (though very rarely!)
7.      One day I will own a small holiday cottage on the Cornish coast, from which to pen my masterpieces

15 Other Inspiring Blogs

So, let’s see where I like to stop and read… Check these bloggers too; you may well find something you enjoy...

 














8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the nomination Catherine,you are too kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thrilling! Thank you for the nomination.
    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Catherine. Good luck with love redeems! Book releases are soooo exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Suzie and thank you!

    ReplyDelete