Monday 14 January 2013

7 Lines from the 7th Page

I was recently tagged on Facebook by author Ciaran Dwynvil to play the 7 lines game.

Go to either page 7 or 77 of your manuscript. Count down 7 lines, then copy the next 7 lines to your status. After that, name 7 more authors to come out and play. I tag Alex Laybourne; Rebecka Vigus; Gracie C. McKeever; T Michael McCormack; Francesca Elizabeth MillerKelly DeWitt; and Clayton Bye

Here are my 7 lines, taken from my third and upcoming novel Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel):

    I blinked and shook my head, trying to rid myself of the horror of that dream.
    “You attacked Liz,” I whispered, “You and Danny.  I couldn’t stop it.”
    Jack sat back, unsure how to react.
    “I would never attack Elizabeth,” he said quietly, “She poses no threat to me or my brother.”
    I swallowed, realizing that my throat was dry from the screaming.  My body was shivering, still in panic mode from the memory of my imagination.  I coughed to clear my throat.
    “I know,” I said uncertainly, “Sorry.”






2 comments:

  1. Intriguing, I'm not sure who to trust in this snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and even I'm not so sure after writing the books! ; )

      Delete