Friday 5 August 2011

Vampires, Werewolves, and a Baby

I am currently on a mission to promote Love Hurts, to build a fanbase and get the book into bookshops and the media. So far I have featured in one local newspaper, I will appear in another next week, and I have confirmed a book signing event with Waterstones, Crewe in September.

I also want to get writing the sequel, which is in progress but rather slowly. This is because I have a baby. She is six months old, the most adorable creature in the world ever (but of course I am biased), and she is, of course, my priority right now.

The sequel will follow more of a vampire theme, although the werewolves are closely interwoven in the plot, and I will push the boundaries of human relationships and morals. It is all very exciting, and it needs to come out of my head, because at the moment I am living a double life, and the fictional one is causing confusion with the reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment